Thursday, April 24, 2008

Worship Sabbatical April 22, 2008

The team continues to pursue the heart of worship. I was blessed during this week of study by the depth of discussion and transformation that God is bringing to our worship team. I shared with the team that they can never go back to how things where, now that we have seen how worship could and should be. I believe this worship sabbatical time will bear fruit in this team and for this congregation for years to come.

After our teaching and discussion time we began "mic & monitor night". This focus on how to use the equipment we have, made a dramatic improvement to our monitor mix. The team also took part in producing a video to share with the congregation to help communicate how God has lead each of us during this worship sabbatical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I"m enjoying the sabbatical and the great times of learning and fellowship it's offering.

I also like peeking at the Pastor's blogs, and thought I'd leave a comment instead of just sneaking in and out.

I appreciate you, Eric, and the rest of the staff.